Our partnerships led to events with great power and deep meaning
2022 was another exciting year for Glow Global Events. Our Glow-Getters were hard at work on touchstone events for our longstanding clients and our ever-expanding roster. We were especially proud to bring our expertise, attention to detail, and flawless execution to several new organizations, establishing meaningful relationships and creating unforgettable memories. Among the highlights of our new partnerships:
- We spearheaded Clinique’s activations at CultureCon, helping them introduce their prestige beauty products to new audiences in culturally relevant ways.
- We produced the Affirmation Gala for the New York Tri-State Chapter of the National Association of Minority Contractors (NAMC), shining a light on a vital community within the construction industry with remarks from Governor Kathy Hochul.
- We produced three events and initiatives for the Association of Black Foundation Executives (ABFE) – the Harambee Annual Conference, the Black Women in Philanthropy Retreat, and the Connecting Leaders Fellowship Program (CFLP) – ensuring a consistent focus on this philanthropic organization’s mission no matter the setting.
- We produced the Student Leadership Network’s 25th Anniversary Celebration (Em)Power Breakfast, honoring nearly 400 champions and supporters of equalized education with inspiring remarks from Mayor Eric Adams.
- We created the fun and inspiring Champions Of Choice Annual Gala for the National Institute for Reproductive Health (NIRH), helping honor key activists, including Amy Schumer and Cecily Strong, in the fight for reproductive freedom.
- We worked with the American Democracy Summit (ADS) for its virtual Road to ADS Speaker Series, focusing talks on solutions to improve the American political system hosted to Ed Helms and including expert panelists such as Michael Steele, the former Chairman of the Republican National Committee.
- And, we joined with Acumen to lead its Imagine Dignity Gala, which explored ways to solve global poverty while maintaining individual dignity with performances by Aloe Blacc.
No matter the cause or location, each and every one of these events was infused with power and purpose, and we ate a lot too.
But we look forward, too. In 2023, Glow Global turns 25! The new year brings an opportunity not only to continue what we do best but to celebrate all we’ve achieved, from our first events to the ranks of the Inc. 500. We can’t wait to mark this milestone with all of you. To our clients, our team, our supporters, and our incredible CEO, Cheryl Gentry, tremendous thanks. It’s because of you that we’ve been glowing for 25 years, and it’s also because of you that we’ll glow for 25 more.