Check out the 7 tips below to minimize stress for CO-VID 19 Virtual Planning.
1. Organize your time and workspace.
2. Set clear and achievable goals.
3. Stick to a budget.
4. Try to minimize last minute changes as best as possible.
5. Keep a strong communication with your team and all involved parties.
6. Make sure all contracts are detailed so no misunderstandings can occur.
7. Gather feedback after your event to make your next event even better.
These key points allow for you to minimize stress throughout your planning process because we all know it can be stressful!