Important Event Day To Do’s
1. Inspect the amenities. Is the room too hot? Too cold? Ensure the bathrooms are pristine, fully stocked and checked often. If the venue offers a bathroom attendant it’s our recommendation to hire one.
2. Confirm signage and decorations are placed accordingly.
3. Ensure the catering team knows your expectations of the quality of service that should be provided.
4. Make sure the stage is set with all proper equipment for speakers and presenters.
5. Run through the show and confirm pronunciation of all speakers is correct.
6. Perform series of sound checks, and AV run throughs.